Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk.
Stakeholders: Head of Credit Risk, Head of Treasury, CRO, Credit Risk Committee and/or het Asset Liability Committee
Components of this role include:
- Development of counterparty risk policies and advising Stakeholders
- Working with Treasury to roll out non-retail products such as FX and IR swaps. And sometimes (reverse) repo’s, Corporate & Government Bonds, Mortgage backed Securities and Structured products
- Advising on structuring of (more complex) Transactions
- Analyse, monitor and report counterparty credit risks
- Strong process improvement component
Please contact Chris Boersen c.boersen@RiskandGlobalMarkets.nl for further information and job description.